Friday, March 7, 2014

March's Friday Field Trip

Okay, since the weather was really crummy last month, this month's field trip will be to where we were supposed to have gone in February - JoAnn's Fabrics and Crafts in Edina. Please refer to the February Field Trip page for links and more information. Because I hate repeating myself. Plus, I'm totally lazy today.

I actually have some little worksheets for everyone to follow along with what I plan on talking about while we're there, so it'd be really awesome if someone showed up. It's not required, of course, but it'd be fun. 5 or 6 "students" is probably enough.

Unless we have one of our Minnesota March Winter Storms, I plan on keeping this on the schedule. Which is Friday, March 21st, 10:00 am. Come on, flowerpots! You know you wanna...

No comments:

Post a Comment